Meet the BMRC Color Curtain Project Staff
3. Current Processing Location
4. Favorite Historical Period/Time
5. 3 People Living or Dead you'd invite to Dinner?
6. Did You Know
1. Lisa Calahan, (Processing Archivist)
2. MA in Public History from Loyola University, Chicago; MLIS, emphasis in Archival Administration from Dominican University.
3. Despite my title, I have yet to process a collection for the project!
4. Martin Luther King, David Lynch, Stephen Colbert
5. Held the school record (both boys and girls record) and district record in Track and Field for the 400m.
1. Kristin Moo
2. B.A. in English from Williams College, current student at the Graduate School for Library and Information Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
3. University of Illinois at Chicago
4. 1890s - 1920s
5. Ralph Ellison, Jane Addams, Jeff Tweedy
6. I am mildly obsessed with animals, especially polar bears and cats. As a volunteer clinic assistant at Tree House Humane Society, my job is to administer morning medications to cats with special needs. I'm pretty much always sporting a scratch or three on my hands; it's probably best that I don't work with polar bears.
1. Olle Larson2. Senior, DePaul University, Double Major in History and Psychology3. UIC Special Collections4. The 1960's, preferably 1969 to attend Woodstock5. Jesus Christ, Jimi Hendrix, Teddy Roosevelt6. I have no sense of smell
1. Katie Obriot2. BA in English from UIC; Currently in GSLIS at Dominican University3. Chicago History Museum - working on the Carol Moseley-Braun collection and the J.H. Jackson collection)4. The Weimar Era (1924-1929) in Germany, and Les Années Folles in France5. Studs Terkel, Harold Washington, and Bill Murray, OH and Tina Fey6. I make books (bookbinding) and I'm somewhat of a cat whisperer
1. Elise Zerega2. DePaul University, studying History and English with a minor in Political Science3. DuSable Museum of African American History4. To study: pretty much all American History, but especially the 20th century. To live in, the 1920's, 40's, or 60's5. George Harrison, Paul Newman, and Robert Kennedy6. I have toured the Great Pyramids in Egypt on Camel. Also I can wiggle my ears.
1. T.J. Szafranski2. BA in Creative Writing from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Currently pursuing a Master's in Library and Information Science from Dominican University3. DuSable Museum of African American History4. American Revolution5. Bruce Springsteen, Kurt Vonnegut, Giada DeLaurentiis6. I once won a poker tournament where the prize was a $10,000 entry fee into the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas. But I was only 19 at the time, so I couldn't go.